Monday, July 11, 2016

Johanna's book suggestions



Hello and greetings and salutations and any other word for hello!! Mia, I would like to get out my OTHER book suggestions hopefully ones you and anyone else who reads my blog. Here i go!


1. A snicker of magic / Natalie Lloyd
2. The isle of the lost / Mellisa de la cruz
3. Return to the isle of the lost / same author as 2.
4. Star darlings / Shana muldoon Zappa and Ahmet Zappa
5. Emily Windsnap / Liz Kessler
Cute little boy
Alright I must go TTYL!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This pic has two cuties! Love you guys. I'm also very impressed with your blog skills and jealous of your reading skills!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...