Wednesday, May 25, 2016

RANDOM 2



Ok so this is my second annual ( well not annual because i did one in Florida ), but anyway i first wanted to show you Mia this wonderful link just click it and it takes you to a 5 ingredient macaron recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway a random fact... sea stars don't have brains! Yes it is true, and another random
but awesome fact... your sense of smell weaker in the morning and stronger in the evening! NO IM NOT TELLING LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyway some facts about me, I like oreos dipped in peanut butter. I don't like hot dogs. I loooooooooove bulldogs but i probably think you might know that because of....
      THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
And one more weird fact.... an elephant weighs less then a blue whales tougne. I was suprised to yes but bye bye!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...