Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tennese






So I have something to tell you my beautiful fans... FOR WEEKS I HAD NO ACSESS TO MY BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Mom died when she saw this face.
So I have some news for you friends I found out the other night that my Mom is having a girl! Yay! Okay so back to the reason I wrote this. So for the weekend we went to Tennese for spring break. It. Was. AWESOME. Bad part, we were at a house in the middle of nowhere. But happy part, the house was huge, we had a pool table and that was awesome, and last but not least they had a stink'in GOLF CART!!!! So that was fun. Okay time to watch guys grochery games redemption tournament! Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A NEW BABY GIRL SECOND COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know who won I only saw half of it:)

      Delete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...