Sunday, January 31, 2016

Valentine day ideas




Valentines day is coming up and I have cute ideas from breakfast in bed to decorations. For a sweet little card paint your thumb with red or pink paint ( not acrylic ) and press on to a piece of paper and wright "thumb - body loves you!" A good breakfast in bed idea is pancakes with syrup drizzled on like a heart. For decorations I have one word for you... PINK!!! Although red is also an option.
what a sweet brother.
Little piece of advice, most girls do not like love songs ( well at least I don't. ) Last year my Mom got us little stuff that she puts in little pink bags. One of them was a cute little mini journal. Okay BYE BYE!! Save the black rhinos!!!

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...