Sunday, January 31, 2016

Valentine day ideas




Valentines day is coming up and I have cute ideas from breakfast in bed to decorations. For a sweet little card paint your thumb with red or pink paint ( not acrylic ) and press on to a piece of paper and wright "thumb - body loves you!" A good breakfast in bed idea is pancakes with syrup drizzled on like a heart. For decorations I have one word for you... PINK!!! Although red is also an option.
what a sweet brother.
Little piece of advice, most girls do not like love songs ( well at least I don't. ) Last year my Mom got us little stuff that she puts in little pink bags. One of them was a cute little mini journal. Okay BYE BYE!! Save the black rhinos!!!

1 comment:

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...