Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Naples farmers market

Every week we go to the Naples farmers market. Some members of our family only stay for one month, so they only get 4. Speaking of math and numbers I can say a few numbers of pi. 3.14159265. Anyway we usually get macarons there.
ready for the farmers market:)
 The macarons we get there are SUPER good. When we don't get macarons we get cupcakes from " The sugar emporium" .My Dad usually gets a beigent ( he would get 10 if he could ).  Sometimes we see Lord Fluffy,a SUPER fluffy pomeranian. I think i'm spelling things wrong if you think I am please comment and tell me the right way to spell it. SAVE THE BLACK RHINOS!!!! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...