Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Top 5 Songs



Happy Hump Day Eve! Well, it happens every week but why not wish you a Happy Hump Day now?! Today's post I will be posting 5 songs iv'e been listening to. I do this a lot but i'm always listening to new songs😂 So without further ado, here's the post!!



  1. Emotions ( I listen to the Mariah Carey version and the Arianna Grande )
  2. Faded by Alan Walker
  3. ...Ready for It by Taylor Swift
  4. Warrior by Demi Lovato
  5. Something Big by Shawn Mendes




I hope you liked this post! Bye bye!!! Link of the Day: CLICK ME!

5 comments:

  1. I made slime stress balls! I sent u a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brothers thought this was the funniest thing eva. I have not talked to you in ages! FT me or text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find my phone so i'll do it on my mom's:)

      Delete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...