Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Escaping Peril Book Review



Ack, I forgot to post yesterday but i'm posting today so BOOM. Today I thought i'd try something new ( cause WHY NOT ) so I have decided to do a book review of one of my favorite books, Escaping Peril.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

So I really liked the prologue ( narrated by Princess Soon to Be Queen RUBY ) but it was SUPER confusing. The whole book was really really good and I liked Peril's POV. Part two got a little boring in the middle but overall it was GREAT. The best part about this book though was the ending. It had the GREATEST cliffhanger ever!! I am at the beginning of book nine right now so keep your eyes out for a review on that!! The epilogue was really cool because it was from a blind dragon's perspective ( Starflight's ). So overall, on a scale of one to ten I give this book a..... * imaginary drumroll * 9.5!!! I hope you liked this review on Escaping Peril! Bye! Link of the Day: Click it NOW!!

Pictures from a VERY long time ago.

4 comments:

  1. That was quite confusing:) But I'm into some books like Orphan Island:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's crazy!! I was thinking about ordering either that or another book!

      Delete
    2. We have to FT! I'm reading the Hunger Games and saw part of the movie, and am watching the rest with Adam this afternoon. So i want to get my school done fast! I should do movie report:)

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing. And your book report was extremely helpful if you were an Escaping Peril fan:)

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...