Friday, August 25, 2017

Kittens



Oh my gosh I am totally going against the schedule but seriously, I HAD TO POST!!!!!! I have HUGE news!! We got six kittens!! My mom's friend was out one night and she found a cage filled with six kittens. We got them tonight and I literally found out 10 minutes ago. They're just sitting in my living room ( in a larger cage ) and we played with them for so long. I named them all after characters from Warrior Cats ( cause i'm a boss ) and I did let Georgia name one after Moonwatcher, a character in Wings of Fire. There is one black four ginger and one black and grey. So the names of the cats are...




  1. FireStar ( ginger with brown tail )
  2. Cinderpelt ( gray and black )
  3. Sandstorm ( light ginger with white muzzle )
  4. Moonwatcher ( solid black )
  5. Brightheart ( ginger with white-tipped tail )
  6. Squirrelflight ( ginger with white paws )



I know it's almost midnight so I am not going to get a pic for now. I will as soon as I can so keep an eye out! Bye!! Link of the Day: CATS!!!
Internal squealing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. by the way, posting today ( wednsday ) because it's gonna be another special!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...