Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Airport Post



Friends we have another airport post! The series continues!!! But this time i'm not going to Florida or Ohio. I'm in Kentucky right now and i'm going to Colorado! And I just wanna say I traveled to three states in FIVE FLIPPIN' MINUTES * virtual dab *. So, anyway i'm at a cool restaurant called ' The Local ' and i'm writing this to get my mind off of how hungry I am. So i'm going to be crossing off two things on my life's Bucket List. Camping ( probably ) and... the one i'm MOST excited for.... ZIPLINES!!!! Our flight leaves at 7:20 ( PM ) and we get there at 8:30 ( Colorado time ) so TECHNICALLY the flight is only an our long. Food just came so gotta go! Bye!!

Link of the Day: WA CHA

3 comments:

  1. Is your phone working?? I texted you like, 10 times and I still have no response....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☾ ♡�� Okay:) Have sooo much fun!! FaceTime if you can!!

      Delete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...