Saturday, June 24, 2017

Fidget Toys You've Never Heard Of



I now have three fidget toys and I LOVE them. And since fidget spinners are OVER, today i'm showing you five fidget toys you probably  have never heard of!




  1. Spinerds Spin Balls: They are tiny little balls stuck together and you kind of just spin them around! I guess this is America's replacement for fidget spinners.
  2. The Jammer Fidget Roll: This is the one I just got. You tip it over and it just like, walks across the surface. It's so cool and I was playing with it for so long.
  3. Fidget Chain: It's basically bike chains stuck together by key rings. It looks almost as satisfying as slime haha.
  4. Think Ink Pens: This is a fidget toy that has so many ways to fidget. And it's a pen too so that's pretty cool!
  5. Fidget Pad: It's similar to a fidget cube but has more fidgets.



I hope you liked this post! Comment down below your favorite fidget toy! Link of the Day: Wa bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...