Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Voice Finale: Ranked




Tonight is the finale of The Voice! There are four contestants left and in this post I will rank my favorites! Here is my first ranking post!


4. Jesse Larson: I think he's okay but he's not awesome.
3. Chris Blue: He's pretty good and my favorite performance was his duet with Alicia Keys.
2. Aliyah Moulden: She's great and her original song reminded me of High School Musical😂😂
1. Lauren Duski: She is AWESOME!! She's one of the only country singers iv'e LOVED on The Voice.





I hope you liked this post! Bye! Link of the Day: Click me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...