Saturday, May 6, 2017

Life Hacks for Summer




I don't know about you, but here, it is constant Summer! And, Summer is almost here!! I only have * takes break to calculate * 7 days of school left!!! And then I come to Ohio to see my BFF! Without further ado, here are some Summer life hacks!



  • If you like biking barefoot ( like me ) then attach a sponge to the petals to keep from burning your feet
  • Stick a muffin paper through your popsicle stick to keep it from dripping
  • Sprinkle baby powder on your feet and the sand will fall right off
  • Basil + hot water = bug spray
  • Poke a hole with a straw in the bottom of a strawberry and the top will pop right off

That's it for my Summer life hacks post! Please leave a comment on which was your favorite. Bye bye! Link of the day: Boom.



2 comments:

  1. Cool! Probably the popsicle trick. Have to try that at my birthday party!It is in July, so it will be really hot.

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...