Sunday, May 7, 2017

Facts About Starbucks



I know I strongly dislike the unicorn frappe, dragon frappe and mermaid frappe but... who doesn't love Starbucks?? I don't know anyone who doesn't! Here are some interesting facts about the birthplace of unicorns and other mythical creatures.




  1. Starbucks was founded in 1971, in Seattle 
  2. There is about 25,000 Starbucks stores in the world
  3. Starbucks uses 4 billion cups per year
  4. There are over 5,000 possible frappucino combos
  5. The Starbucks logo was originally brown
  6. Starbucks makes more than 3 billion dollars per year


I hope you liked this post! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...