Friday, May 19, 2017

How to Fill a Piping Bag


Image result for frosting


Hey, don't judge! Some people... cough cough ME cough cough, don't exactly know how to fill a frosting bag! Of course that person some people just learned yesterday and would like to help others! This is the easiest method and the one I used.



First, put your piping bag in a tall, empty glass. Now fold down the sides. If you are using a piping tip ( I did ) trim the end off your bag and push the tip in until it pokes out of the bottom. Now scoop the frosting into the bag and frost whatever it is your frosting! I hope you liked this post! Bye! Link of the Day: Click me please!

3 comments:

  1. LOL no judging, but Hannah taught me when i was like, 4. But i guess you do not have a older sister who had a buisness selling cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have filled one before but I looked like I had just had a smash cake lol

      Delete
    2. Haha!! It wasn't easy, but i now ADORE filling Macarons. (especially with ganache:)

      Delete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...