Sunday, May 14, 2017

10 Facts About Random Stuff


Image result for cavalier king charles spaniel

I'm trying to kill time to take my mind off of Salute so here is a random post about random stuff!




  1. Ketchup was sold as medicine in the 1830s
  2. Using sarcasm can improve your I.Q ( I must be pretty smart )
  3. You have forgotten 40% of what happened to you yesterday
  4. The way you cut a vegetable can change the taste
  5. Speed bumps were actually invented for pedestrians
  6. It took 60 years to write ' War and Peace '
  7. There are more plastic flamingos in the USA than real ones
  8. Yoda was designed to look like Albert Einstein
  9. A tarantula can survive 2 years without food
  10. The average human eats about 35,000 cookies in a lifetime

I hope you liked this post! Don't forget to leave a comment! Bye bye friends! Link of the Day: ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...