Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Top 5 Favorite Musicians




   So I have been listening to music A TON lately and here are some really cool musicians and artists that I LOOOOOOOOVE. I hope you like this post!🎶



  1. Lindsey Stirling - Lindsey's link! My favorite song by her is Shatter Me featuring Lzzy Hale
  2. Alessia Cara - Alessia's link! - My favorite song by her is Stay
  3. Grace Vanderwaal - Grace's link! - My favorite song by her is Clay
  4. Shawn Mendes - Shawn's link! - Favorite song is Air featuring AstridGrace Vanderwaal
  5.  Jason Mraz - Jason's Link! - Favorite Song is I'm Yours

Bye Bye! If you want to see more awesome songs... click the link of the day! Boom!!

Bye Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...