Saturday, April 15, 2017

MOSI




A few days ago, I went to an awesome place called MOSI on a field trip and it was so much fun! I had to wake up at 5:30 and be there at 6:15. The bus was actually pretty big. I sat with my friend Sara on the way there and we played a few card games and read a little. When we got there we saw this high wire bike but I had to be at least 120 lbs. to do it so I could not. I saw something being made in a 3D printer too. I even laid down on a bed of nails! On the way back I sat with Bianca and we played Pictopia. I got home at 6:30 and I was SO SO tired.
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...