Monday, July 25, 2016

Random 3


Today I am having another random post. So I might have called it blah blah but I haven't done
a random post in a long time. First I wanted to show you this AGT video.

Of course I must include a picture of me...
A random fact, there are 293 ways to make change for a dollar! Say whaaaat?!?!?!? You know ostriches 
have REALLY tiny brains beacause there EYE is bigger than there BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean what in the world! Oh and I bet you didn't know this... LA's full name is... EL Pueblo de nuestra senora la reina de los angeles de porcuincula. Oh man that is a MOUTHFULL i tell you!!! Okay so i'm going to do one more video and then say so long!Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 comment:

  1. I have that book I love it SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...