Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Unknown Inspirational Quotes


Hi! Look at me sticking to the schedule like a flippin' BAWSE. So today I thought I would post some inspirational quotes that have unknown authors. I hope you like this! Here it is!



Mom knows her from college!
  1.  They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same.
  2. Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.
  3. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what's going on in my life.
  4. If you aren't making waves, you aren't kicking hard enough.
  5. Anywhere is paradise, it's up to you.
  6. When it rains, look for rainbows and when it's dark, look for stars.
  7. The expert in anything was once a beginner.



Which one was your favorite? See you Thursday! Bye! Link of the Day: wa-CHOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...