Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Camp


Yesterday was my first day of Summer camp! We went creeking, hiking and played Capture the Flag. I do the full day camp ( 9:30 to 4 ) and I was super tired at the end of the day. And now i'm just laying in bed! 

Also watching AGT videos😂😂😂 And I realized I should not have worn creek shoes because after we went creeking, my Mom took us to Target ( new clothes! ). And so I had raw, wet feet. Ew. Just ew. But, i'm lazy, and those shoes are easy to put on so i'm doing the unintelligent thing and wearing them today! Yay me! I'm going to go pack a lunch now. Bye! Link of the Day: Click this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...