Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Awesome Life Hacks



Why i'm obsessed with this I have NO idea. But here it is anyway!!






  1. Wrap a wet paper towel over a drink and put in the freezer for 15 minutes and it will be ICE cold. Totally using this for Summer Camp.
  2. Use a shoe rack for cleaning supplies
  3. Turn on a seat heater under your pizza when taking it home
  4. Use a toilet paper roll for a phone speaker. Learn how to do it here!
  5. I think I have said this before but put your pancake batter in a ketchup bottle and it's SO much easier!



I hope you liked this post! Comment which one you tried! Bye! Link of the Day: CLICK IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...