Friday, May 26, 2017

Top 5 Dogs for Families



Image result for cutest dog in the world
Look him in the eye and tell him he's not cute.  I knew you couldn't.


You're supposed to post about the thing you love. And i'm just sitting here, following directions. 🐶🐶🐶




  1. Labrador retriever: Outgoing, energentic and the most popular dog breed for over 10 years.
  2. Bulldog: Friendly, social, intelligent and ADORABLE.
  3. Collie: Protective gentle, loyal and has a beautiful coat.
  4. Beagle: Even tempered, intelligent, gentle. The famous one Shiloh is my favorite cause it has the same name as my brother❤❤
  5. Pug: Playful, quiet, social and clever. And who doesn't love squished faces?





I hope you loved this post! Bye! Link of the Day: Right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...