Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summer Bucket Lists




Hi! I made a few Summer Bucket Lists for Ohio, Florida and one for my best friend and in this post I will share some from Florda, some from Ohio, and some from the Best Friends Summer Bucket List.





  • Walk to First Watch: Florida 
  • Putt putt: Ohio
  • Make slime: Best Friend
  • Lowdermilk Park: Florida
  • Bike trail: Ohio
  • Bake macarons: Best friend




Those are only a few. We were going to do see Beauty and the Beast ( again ) for one but that comes out on DVD soon so we're not doing that anymore. And now I shall talk about life. Yesterday my sister's friend Caitlyn came over for a play date and we got in the pool and I should have taken a shower after. yesterday I also got my BFF photo shoot dresses in the mail yesterday and i'm super excited about that! Bye! Link of the Day: here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and do you mind FT for a few? I cannot decide which one i want to wear! (thats just my excuse for FT my BFFEAEWE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...