Sunday, April 9, 2017

Poem of the Week




                                                           
                                                        My Pet Unicorn
                                                           Unknown

                                          I have a pet unicorn
                                          I love his shiny horn.
                                          I brush his mane every day
                                          When I give him treats I hear his happy neigh.
                                         Some may name their unicorn magic sparkle of Rob,
                                           But my pet unicorn's name is Bob


Bye Bye!! Happy national unicorn day!🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...