Sunday, March 26, 2017

Makeover!



Hello friends!! Life According to Johanna got a makeover!! I really like this look and think it's very unique and I still need to make some little changes but this is what I have so far!! I don't really like the new Blogger templates because they do not have the followers gadget.  Tonight we are going to the beach to take some pictures and after I am going to go to Rita's Ice! And before you ask, yes, I am STILL using my sisters computer. Oh BTW the link of the day is... THIS!!!! Trust me, you wanna click it.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new DIY. I hope to try it this springbreak!BTW your hair is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's been getting curlier lately.

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

My Weird Way of Making Slime

Hello friends! So, I made some slime today and I realized I do it pretty weirdly. But I like it because it makes a really good slime tha...