Sunday, February 26, 2017

Oreo truffle recipe



Hello! Today I am showing you a recipe for an oreo truffle!🍪 I made these in a cooking class I took about two or three years ago and they were SO GOOD!! Here is the recipe:



  • 1 pack of Oreos ( 16 oz. )
  • 1 package of cream cheese ( 8 oz. )
  • 2 ( 8 oz. ) packages of semisweet chocolate chips

Crush 9 oreos in a food processor and set that aside. Crush the remaining oreos and put them in a bowl. Add the cream cheese and mix until well combined. Roll your mixture into balls ( this makes about 42 ). Melt your chocolate for about 2 minutes or more. Dip your oreo balls in to them and sprinkle your oreo crumbs from earlier on top. Put them in the fridge for 1 hour. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...