Saturday, February 25, 2017

Claw Machine Tips and Tricks

I have one something from a claw machine about 3 times. The first time, I won something from a pizza place. The second, I got a ball from a play until you win ( it took like, 20 tries ) and the most recent was 1 or 2 years ago when a got a big fat blue cat ( it is cuter than it sounds ).  These are some tips that may help you win more often! 



Before you press the button to drop the claw, check the sides. The front is mirrored and not accurate and the side is more accurate.

Before you play, try to watch someone else play so you know how much time you have on the machine.

If you have 15 to 20 seconds ( like most machines ) use 10 seconds moving the claw, and 5 seconds checking the sides and if you have 20 seconds use 10 seconds moving, and 10 seconds checking.



I hope you liked these tips and tricks! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...