Sunday, January 29, 2017

1 year anniversary and 200 posts!!


Hi!! Today is very special because today is Life according to Johanna's first Birthday!!!! Also, I have done 200 posts! I can't believe I have been posting for 1 full year! And I think 200 posts is quite a lot of blogging. And some people think blogging is for old people but I just laugh!

A few kids at school make fun of me for blogging ( I would LOVE to mention names but it is rude, so I won't ) and I thought it was silly because I know a lot of kid bloggers including Paris, Baking, Ballet!! 
Some Valentines posts will be up on my DIY blog later today!! Bye guys! Happy Birthday Life according to Johanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...