Sunday, November 13, 2016

Randomly random facts about me

So here is some weird and random stuff about me. Oh, and SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!

I love Nutella, I do NOT like Sprite, I just read a life hacks article, the color green is weird,
Image result for cutest slothI have a Pen Pal fro Oregon, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when Ivy toots. Yeah yeah but it is SO CUTE!!! Speaking of cute: AWWW! And here is a video from  The Voice ( I have not done one for a while).
HE IS SO GOOD!!! Anyway more random stuff... My plant KINDA sprouted today ( G picked out the sprouts :( ), I don't like typing tomarrow... tommarow UGH TOMMOROW AHHH! TOMORROW because I always spell it wrong, I LOVE Darby Walker ( you probably know this ) if you watch The Voice! Well that's all I have to say. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...