Thursday, November 10, 2016

Life hacks for tweens


So I have been dying to do another life hacks post and this is perfect for tweens and teens!


  • Use neon nail polish to color the sole of your shoes
  • When freezing ground meat flatten
  • Use nail polish to identify different keys
  • Use a pants hanger to hold up a cookbook. BOOM
  • DO NOT throw away your Starbucks cup: refills are 50 cents
  • Starbucks lids can be used as coasters
  • When you have a sore throat... EAT MARSHMALLOWS
  • Squeeze lemon juice into your shampoo for no frizz hair
Image result for slothsWell those are my life hacks! Did you like them? Please comment! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. These are GREAT ideas! But I don't know how to use a hanger to hold up a cookbook. Can you help me? -Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pants hanger is what you should use:)

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...