Saturday, November 26, 2016

10 facts about Carrie Underwood


This is my third celeb facts post!!!šŸ˜ƒ This is about one of my favorite singers and I have an idea for the next one. Here is a hint:  l-/        If you google that you will probably find out what it is. Anyway, back to Carrie Underwood.šŸŽµšŸŽµšŸŽµšŸŽµ



  • She won season 4 of American IdolšŸ˜Š
  • She was born in 1983
  • Her most popular song on YouTube is " Dirty laundry "
  • Carrie's middle name is Marie
  • She won American Idol in 2005 which is also the year I was born!
  • She stared in " The sound of music Live " in 2013
  • Her husband is Mike Fisher
  • Her sisters are named Stephanie and Shanna
  • Carries son is named Isaiah 
  • Her parents names are Stephan and Carole

Those are 10 facts you may not have known about Carrie Underwood!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...