Friday, October 14, 2016

Packing

So we are packing today and I have actually finished and I thought I would post these packing tips! My Dad really wanted me to do a post like this and I could not really think of anything to write about. Gosh, my Dad is really controlling my blog! So without further ado here are the tips!


  • You can protect glass objects and other fragile items by putting them in a sock!
  • Use pill cases to store rings!
  • Use empty chap sticks to hide valuables and it saves packing space!
  • If you are staying in a hotel and run out of chargers... the TV usually has a USB plugin
  • You can use infinity scarfs as sleep masks if you want to take a nap
Well, those are my tips and tricks! My favorite is probably the fourth one.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...