Tuesday, August 23, 2016

0 days!


Hello........... 0 MORE DAYs UNTIL AGT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not been this excided since I learned that people could own sloths! And I have not been this excided since I heard about good wish gone bad!! Witch let me tell ya I was PRETTY excided then! The reason i'm so extremely ecstatic ( one of my vocab words ) is because Grace Vanderwaal is going to be on!! No matter WHAT she sings I am voting for her the MAXIMUM number of times! Mia, I will post a video of her singing soon! In case you guys are wondering when it is on the time is 8:00 PM!
Phsyiced face
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...